Are you using your website's full marketing potential? At P&A, we encourage our clients to seize a competitive edge by capitalizing on the Web as a multipurpose promotional tool.
Every organization can multiply its marketing power and increase visibility with careful attention to the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Write and structure your website content to help generate the highest possible search engine rankings.
- Press release optimization: Distribute compelling press releases that gain the attention of the right journalists and prospects - and prompt them to take action.
- Media centers and press rooms: Establish an up-to-date press room to keep your site fresh and draw attention to your company's latest news.
- Blogging as a promotional tool: Generate strategic, dynamic blogs that increase site traffic, stimulate responses from the industry and highlight your company's expertise.
- RSS as a news content distribution accelerator: Leverage Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds to efficiently distribute your news content from your website directly to interested media and business prospects.
- Web analytics and site effectiveness: Measure your site's effectiveness to capitalize on what's already working and to change strategy for what's not.
It all adds up to return-on-investment efficiency!
|Interested in the details on these New-Millennium Web Strategies? Read the complete whitepaper, winner of the 2008 Apex Award for Publications Excellence.